Terms & Conditions
WARRANTY – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1 Year RTB warranty on motors and motor hardware - provided by manufacturer.
Kits and components subject to inspection prior to warranty.
WARRANTY SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING
1. Problems occurring as a result of incorrect motor assembly or use of motor/s are not covered by the warranty. Any time spent in relation to these matters, will attract a service fee at the applicable hourly rate charged by Australian Rocketry Pty Ltd.
2. The Warranty is void if seals on the hardware and/or components are broken.
3. Warranty is void if faults are found to be due to physical damage.
4. In no circumstances will Australian Rocketry Pty Ltd be responsible for any consequential loss or damage resulting from the failure of hardware, electronics, motor malfunctions or rocket malfunctions of any type.
Although great care is taken in quotations, stock availability may vary prices without notice. Errors and Omissions accepted. Any recommendations made by Australian Rocketry Pty Ltd in relation to kits, components, motors or motor hardware of any description is done in consultation with the Customer. Australian Rocketry Pty Ltd is not responsible for any shortcomings perceived by the Customer in relation to such supply.
LABOUR FEES (per hour)
Standard Rate $190.00 + GST
Professional Rate $320.00 + GST
The standard and professional rates are based on the job complexity. Senior technicians and complex jobs such as motor manufacturing and testing, prototype configurations, complex defence projects and advanced trouble shooting will be charged at the professional rate.
Onsite jobs may attract the applicable hourly rate for travelling time.
Unless otherwise discussed, overtime rates for outside business hours are charged as follows:
Week Nights = 1.5 x Applicable Rate
Saturday = 1.5 x Applicable Rate
Sunday = 2 x Applicable Rate
ORDERING, DELIVERY AND PAYMENT
1. Compliance with your state's regulations and requirements is your responsibility.
2.When ordering from Master-Pack order forms, all items must be ordered in Master-Pack quantities or multiples of Master-Packs as defined on the order form.
3. On pre-import orders, all orders are prepaid and no changes may be made once your order is released to production.
4. Unless otherwise specified, all prices listed on this online shop are inclusive of GST.
5. All orders must be submitted in writing and will be acknowledged by Australian Rocketry Pty Ltd. If you do not receive an acknowledgment within seven (7) business days, please contact Australian Rocketry immediately.
6. After receiving the acknowledgment, please review and note any changes, or errors.
7. All freight are the sole responsibility of the customer.
8. Claims for shortages or other shipping anomalies must be submitted in writing to Australian Rocketry within five (5) days from receipt of order.
9. Damaged boxes observed during the receiving process should be refused and the freight company notified.
10. Inert products from Australian Rocketry Pty Ltd will generally be shipped within two (2) to seven (7) working days after the purchase order has been received (dependant on stock availability). Dangerous goods will generally be shipped within seven (7) to twenty one (21) working days after the purchase order has been received (dependant on stock availability).
11. Terms for payment are CBD and will be expected before shipping unless previously arranged with Australian Rocketry Pty Ltd. If these terms are not adequate, please telephone to discuss other options.
12. Custom designs and assembly will be discussed with clients for time frames before work commences.
13. The ownership of all goods remains with Australian Rocketry Pty Ltd until payment has been received in full. In the event that payment is not made, Australian Rocketry Pty Ltd can take legal action for the price of goods sold and delivered, collection costs, and for damages for breach of contract.
14. Orders for all non-account customers require payment upfront. Account customers will require to pay a 50% deposit for all orders over $5000. Orders that are cancelled may incur a 25% restocking fee.
15. Unless otherwise stated, full payment must be received for all orders within five (5) days of the order date. Any order unpaid in full after five (5) days from the order date, may be returned to stock and the order cancelled.
16. Certain products will shipped via distribution locations for delivery at events.
1. Lay-bys can be made on orders over $200.
2. 40% non refundable deposit required immediately upon placing order.
3. The balance of the lay-by can be paid off over a maximum term of four (4) months.
4. Lay-bys must be paid in full before goods are released and can be paid out early.
5. 5% administration fee applies to all lay-bys and is to be paid at time of placing order.
6. Lay-bys cannot be used for Gift Cards and selected promotions.
7. Lay-bys may be cancelled by you at any time during the term, in which case you will be entitled to a refund of the amount you have paid, less the initial deposit and administration fee.
8. It is your responsibility to make the regular lay-by repayments and collect your purchases by the due date. Failure to make payments when they are due or collect lay-bys by the due date will be treated as cancellation of the lay-by. Australian Rocketry Pty Ltd is not required to contact you before cancelling a lay-by for non-payment or non-collection. If your lay-by is cancelled, you will be entitled to a refund of the amount you have paid, less the initial deposit and administration fee.
9. Should Australian Rocketry Pty Ltd cancel the Lay-By within the term or not be able to fulfill the order, you will be entitled to a full refund.
10. Lay-by terms may be varied for specific events or promotions.
1. Rocket motors can be stored by Australian Rocketry Pty Ltd.
2. Storage fees are variable dependent of the class of rocket motor/s.
3. Storage fees are up to 20% of the product purchase price per month or part thereof.
4. Storage fees are to be paid in full prior to products are released.
5. If storage fees are not paid Australian Rocketry Pty Ltd may be forced to sell the rocket motor/s to recover storage fees. Australian Rocketry Pty Ltd is not required to contact you before selling the rocket motor/s
Australian Rocketry Pty Ltd operates from Monday through Thursday 9:00am to 4:00pm and Friday 9:00am to 3:00pm. Any queries outside theses hours may be emailed to email@example.com Work requested outside these hours may incur overtime rates. Warranty work outside these hours will be chargeable at full overtime rates
1. Written authorization from Australian Rocketry Pty Ltd is required before the return of any products, regardless of circumstances.
2. All defective returns must have supporting documents showing proof of purchase.
3. All defective goods must be properly packed when returned.
4. Australian Rocketry Pty Ltd will not accept any goods that are damaged due to poor handling / packaging, and warranty will be void on these products.
5. Australian Rocketry Pty Ltd will not be responsible for any loss of returned goods caused by courier / mail.
6. If an item is returned as faulty and no fault can be found after testing, the customer is responsible for all freight and handling charges and all applicable labour.
7. For any cancellation or wrong sales, goods must be in their original packaging and a restocking fee of 25% may apply.
8. No credits, refunds or exchange will be given for incorrect choice or change of mind.
9. No credits, refunds or exchange will be given on special orders or pre-orders, unless goods are faulty, and there will be no cancellation of orders submitted to suppliers on behalf of the customer
10. Australian Rocketry Pty Ltd reserves all rights in accepting or rejecting warranty claims.
Calculated rental costs are provided by financier. Rates are inclusive of GST, stamp duty and are subject to change without prior notice. Australian Rocketry Pty Ltd is a separate company from the Financier’s and therefore provides no warranty or guarantee for their services.
Gift Cards are treated as cash and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. Gift Cards may only be used for purchases with Australian Rocketry Pty Ltd and cannot be returned or exchanged for cash. The funds available can be verified on request. No change is given and any balance that remains on the card can be used in whole or part against future purchases with Australian Rocketry Pty Ltd. Unless otherwise specified, Gift Cards expire 12 months after issue. Any balance that remains on the Gift Card after expiry will not be available for use.
Australian Rocketry Pty Ltd may store your rocketry design requirements, simulations and project details. The customer may request to see this information at any time, however should this information be collected and documented in Australian Rocketry Pty Ltd time, a release fee may apply.
DANGEROUS GOODS / EXPLOSIVES
Different jurisdictions may have unique laws and it is the responsibility of the consumer to ensure (where required) that they hold the appropriate license/permit issued by their local Authority Having Jurisdiction (AHJ).
Australian Rocketry Pty Ltd in no way authorizes Spam as set out in the Unsolicited Electronic Messages Act 2007. All care is taken when electronically messaging recipients, however if you wish not to receive electronic messages, please contact Australian Rocketry Pty Ltd with your request and details.
Terms & Conditions are subject to change without notice.